Welcome to week 3 of the fitness challenge!
I hope you are starting to understand what makes up a healthy meal or snack. Some of you have mentioned that you are not sure what to make for lunch. Well, here are some lunch options to change things up a bit:
- buffalo chicken wraps – chicken, spinach, avocado, tomatoes, corn, blue cheese (a little) and
buffalo sauce in a whole wheat tortilla
- chicken salad – chicken, avocado, corn, lots of veggies, fat free dressing
- chicken or fish, sweet potato with avocado, green beans, a green salad with veggies
- Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread
- grapes and cottage cheese (I eat this as a lunch sometimes, especially if I have some good snacks in between)
- As the cooler weather moves in, chili is a really good option! Use ground turkey instead of ground beef, add a bit of low-fat cheese and sour cream on top
If you have any questions or need meal suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com
Make sure you are continuing to exercise. Try to get in 20-40 minutes of high intensity cardio 3-6 times per week. Train abs 3x per week. Resistance training is also very important. You can effectively train all of your body parts with 3 sessions per week.