via Oxygen Magazine
No-Bake Protein BarsReady in 40 minutes • Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup water
- Line a loaf dish with parchment paper.
- Using clean hands, kneed all ingredients in a large prep bowl.
- Spread dough into dish or pan, pressing down to flatten. Use a spatula smooth out the surface. Freeze for 30 minutes. Cut into six large bars. Serve and refrigerate the rest.
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (add it in the mix)
- dried fruit
- raw maple syrup or honey (drizzle on top of pressed dough you put it in the freezer)
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 310, Total Fats: 13 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 25 mg, Sodium: 30 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 28 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 5 g, Protein: 22 g, Iron: 2