(makes about 6 balls)
- 2 fresh pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 C whole almonds (unsalted)
- 1 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. oats
- 1 Tbsp. water (to help it stick)
- 1/4 C unsweetened coconut (for rolling)
1) Pour coconut onto a plate and set aside.
2) Place the rest of the ingredients (except coconut) into a food processor. Process about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3) Wet hands (do this each time before you form the balls – it will help everything stick) and then form mixture into ball shapes. The recipe should yield about 6!
4) Roll balls in coconut mixture.