TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
Be Golden Acts of Goodness can be anything that positively affect others:
- Smiling and saying good morning to a stranger
- Helping a neighbor
- Thanking someone for being part of your life
- Paying for a stranger’s meal or gas
- Opening the door for someone
- Thanking your waiter/waitress
I can’t wait to hear all of the great and caring acts you come up with. I hope you’ll join me in the Be Golden movement and pass on the goodness to others.
Print out the Be Golden card above. When you perform Golden Act of Goodness, give the recipient this card and encourage them to pass on the golden moments to others. Give the cards to your friends and family and ask them to join you in the Be Golden Movement.
If you see someone performing a golden act, perform one yourself or are a recipient, send me your story. Sharing your story will encourage others to Be Golden themselves.